Before you can co-sign a loan, you must
- be at least twenty one (21) years of age.
- be a current resident of the state of Georgia (minimum 12 month residency required).
- be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- be established, creditworthy, and capable of repayment of the full amount of the loan should the borrower for any reason fail to do so.
- not already be a borrower on another loan from Jewish Interest Free Loan of Atlanta.
- not be in and/or considering bankruptcy.
- not reside at the same address as the borrower or any other guarantor.
- not be a member of the clergy or whose position depends on the goodwill of the community.
- not be living solely on a fixed income such as social security or welfare.